Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring is in the air!


Summer light
14 x 11
$950

Well, even tho it is still the middle of February I woke up this morning with a spring vigor in my step! And although the groundhog saw his shadow just the other wee king stating that we still have another six weeks of winter, I have decided that I'm going to skipp all that nonsense and claim spring change-over happened yesterday eve. I have always felt that I can tell when seasons Change over and my guy told me it happened yesterday. So I'm sticking to it!  

What does all this mean? Well, it's time to get ready, get out the paints and start to be a little more prepared for summer- btw, it's just Around the corner! I've been working in the studio lately and have a full on cabin fever going on, it's time to stretch the limbs, to restock supplies and get to know Mother Nature a little better.  Here are some recent paintings done in the studio. Hope you like!

Summer Reflections
10 x 20
Oil on stretched canvas
$1200


Memorial Day Sail
8 x 10
Oil on board
$640


A Sunset in Eclipse 
18 x 18
$1620


The Powderhorn
16x20
Oil on canvas
Demo at Blue Skies Gallery
$1600


No comments: