Friday, March 28, 2008

New homes







Hi everyone,
It's been awhile since posting anything new here, but that's because it's been a busy couple of wks preparing for a busy summer season of painting and doing a little marketing towards getting some paintings out of the house and in front of peoples eyes more. Today i took 3 paintings down to a new gallery, he already had one because he wanted to give me an ok to bring more, and the images you see here are now sitting in Jerico gallery here in downtown Cody! This marks the first gallery to take me in and display my work in a professional setting! I'm very optomistic about this new venture and i hope it will be a long relationship and expand how many people own a Bradshaw painting. I'm not really sure how to price my work now for the market but it'll be a learning curve i'm sure. So, if your looking for some of my work, now you have other ways to view and acquire my work, right online at www.jericogallery.com

Tom

No comments: