Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Free Demo Days are here!

Hi folks,
I hope this finds you all well. It's been a couple of weeks since posting so I thought I would update with new paintings, new opportunities to paint with me, and even come to one of Free Demo Wednesday. I'd love to see anyone who wants to come by and talk about Art or to just find out who/what is trending in the art world.

Every Wednesday I am providing a place to come watch me paint for 3 hrs. This is a great opportunity to pick up a few tips, learn some of my secrets and just to chat.
So come by the gallery, 131 n. main st. Blackstone, va 23824 on wednesday's from 2-5pm.

Here's a few paintings from the past month!


Traveler
18 x 24
Sold


Virginia Cedars
20 x 24
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$1350







The Red Door
11 x 14
$475







Blowing like a northbound Train
6 x 8
$325






Nottoway Reservoir on Ice
9 x 12
$535




No comments: