Monday, October 6, 2014

Post Sept, Pre October...

Hi folks,
I have just gotten back from being on the road since last Thursday. I must say, It is such a pleasure to share this passion of mine with others who have been so gracious and helping me become to artist that I have always set my high standards towards. Spending time with other artist at Williamsburg Chamber of Commerses Art Stroll and meeting new friends as well. Then Friday I loaded up the van with more paintings and took a little overnight road trip to Elizabeth City, NC. Courtney, from Serenity Studios Art held a friday art walk as well with me being the featured Artist. What an honor considering I had never even been to Elizabeth City. They opened themselves up so graciously and I met MANY new friends there as well. This event went so well that I will be returning back to Elizabeth City to teach a 2 day workshop in November 4-5. This will be a plein air workshop and hopefully the weather will hold out for the better. Any which way, it'll be a fun time! Sign up today here

Here's a painting I did while down in Elizabeth City....

Immediately following the Art Walk in Elizabeth City I returned to Williamsburg for Sat/Sunday's biggest yearly event The Occasion for the Art's. This event draws in over 150+ plus fine artist and jewelry artisans from around the country. The weather could not have been better! Saturdays weather was a bit on the hot side, and Sunday's was a little on the cool side. Normal Virginia fall....I met some great new friends and got to spend some time in Williamsburg. That's always a pleasure! All and all, what an incredible road trip!

Next up, Plein air Lexington, October 10-11. One word.....FALL!! Mountains Win AGAIN!

No comments: