Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Winter Park Plein Air 2014


Hi folks, 
To keep you all informed, Winter Park Plein air fest is happening in just a couple of weeks! See http://www.polasek.org/wppo/home for more details. I am so fortunate to be invited to this event and to be painting with all of the celebs from the art world right next to me.  If you are in the area, stop by and say hi!  I'll be demo-Ing on Tuesday (April 22) about my use of a limited pallet. Hopefully there will be more than just me to show up! 

Also, I have a HUGE announcement!! Over the course of the summer this year I will be working on a new space in my home town of Bkackstone, Va.  I plan on opening up a gallery in my name in Backstone! I have been hard at work already in the contruction and remodel of the space.  It's in a great location rich on main st.  So, this bein the teaser, I will leave you with some progress shots of the remodel. Hope you enjoy, and hope to see you at the opening, soon to be announced, real soon.
See you all in Florida!
Tom




Blackstone Armory
9x12
Oil on Cradeled panel
$650








No comments: