Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stuffed....

Hey folks, nothing to debate right now in my mind, but i did want to take a few minutes of your time to say how appreciative I am to have so many followers! This Blog has tripled in yall's traffic over the past year! I can only think yall for keeping coming back to my site.

I hope yall are having a very thankful Thanksgiving weekend. For me, it's been a very relaxed and low key weekend. A great old painting friend came down to throw some paint with me. Even though I have mainly stayed inside while painting, he has stepped out and gotten in a couple paintings in between brief trips inside to warm by the fire. I salut him for braving the cold, but clear days.

It has been way to long since posting some recent images here. That is not to say that I have not put down the brush! I'm still painting nearly daily and have painted on some bigger sized canvas's. Those are alot of fun just for the sake of getting "INto" the larger pieces and spending more time on them.

Well, anywho, here are some of the paintings, Enjoy!

No comments: