Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pre- Easton warm ups...

Hey Folks,
I hope your summer is kicking and is as hot as it is here in Va. I just recently got back from a favorite spot up in Nelson County. This area is truly one of the most beautiful places in the state. All this rain we have had is helping to keep the area green. In just a few days I'm onto my next journey up to Easton, MD for plein air Easton. This event, if you hadn't heard, is the biggest Plein air event on the east cost. Over 200 artist come together for a quick draw painting that last 2 hours. Then all of the paintings go up for auction and awards. This quick draw follows over a week of painting by some of the nations 50 best artist. I am so humbled to be able to participate in such a wonderful event. I just hope I'm ready and have plenty of panels. For more information, please visit www.pleinaireaston.com

Here are a few of my recent paintings from the Hampton area, and my trip to Nelson County...
Hope to see you all at Easton

No comments: