Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer Heat...

Hi folks, overtime i come on here and i look back at my last blog, WOW. it's been so long....
I hope y'all are having a warm start to summer like we are in Virginia. S;ring as you can tell has been incredibly colorful! I love all the new birth of everything and how colorful it is. It let's me really stick the color out there, and season's change. That's one of the things that i've come to enjoy with this state, change of season's. Just to mix it up a bit with a painters pallet. I love it, I have always loved change and it keeps me young, well, feeling that way. I enjoy painting in a more grayish world, so i'm welcoming in my earth tones. Of course i'm not changing my pallet, Primary colors plus white, just mixing more towards the earthy reds....I look fwd to a busy summer of painting as much as I can.....

here's some paintings....
Take care!

tom

No comments: