Monday, May 11, 2015

A River Runs Through It....

Hi Folks,
Well, summer is in full swing these days. Days and weekends are filling up for the summertime fun. I hope you can get out to see me at a show, a workshop, or a demo. Although I cannot keep the blog up current, I do try to send out emails about where I am going to be next. If you are interested in being informed, send me an email letting me know to add you to my subscription list. my email is bradshaw72@gmail.com

here are a few paintings done in the last wk or so


Morning under 3 Peak
8 x 10
Oil
$275







Sunset behind Priest
8 x 10
Oil
$275








Crabtree Rocks of Time
12 x 12
Oil
$500







Crenshaw, looking from the south
12 x 9
Oil
$375.00






Also, I am teaching a workshop this weekend for Blue Skies gallery.
There are still a few spots open if you are interested and want to know more information
here's Leslie's phone number....757 727 0028

Hope to see you all out on the road!
Take care!
Tom

No comments: