Friday, November 27, 2015

Giving thanks

On this holiday weekend we should all be filled with thanks! If God hadn't of decided to put you on this earth what would you be? There is a purpose for your life, are you living up to his glory? Are you thankful for all of the blessings he has bestowed upon you?

" Those who trust in the Lord are like Mt. Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever " - Psalm 125:1

I am thankful for all of you who appreciate my art, who purchase my art, and who always keep my head above the waters (my ego). Thank you for allowing me to paint and carry on Gods blessing to me. I hope you all have a blessed time here and give thanks to those who deserve it. 

Here is some info on my next show. Opening reception next Thursday at Gallery Flux in Ashland, va. Here are my pieces for that show


Studio Life
5x5




No comments: